Workshops with Agnis Smallwood
From 19th July 2021 Agnis wants to ensure that everyone attending her workshops continues to enjoy their time during a workshop and feels safe whilst taking part.
The health, safety and well-being of every participant, as well as the members of staff at the venues where the workshops are held, remains a priority.
Agnis wants to ensure that workshops maintain their element of fun and enjoyment and therefore has carefully thought through how workshops can retain their relaxed and enjoyable feel whilst also continuing to keep everyone safe.
- Participants are asked not to attend if you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in contact with someone with Covid-19.
- Agnis will continue to wear her face mask whilst teaching.
- Participants are welcome to continue wearing their masks during a workshop, although this is not mandatory.
- Hand sanitiser will still be available to use before and during a workshop as required by participants.
- Participants will still be able to leave their details for NHS Track and Trace should they wish. These contact details will be used for the explicit use of NHS Track and Trace should Agnis be contacted by the system. These details would only be used for this reason and destroyed after 21 days.
- Participants are asked to continue to respect people’s personal space whilst moving around a workshop.
- Where possible participants will continue to have their own set of equipment to use throughout a workshop so resources are not shared. Disinfectant wipes will still be available to use should equipment need to be shared.
- Cleaning of equipment will still be in place where it will be used by others within 72 hours of another group.
- Where possible in venues, windows and/or doors will continue to be left open to increase ventilation.
- Agnis will cancel a workshop if she or anyone within her household has symptoms of COVID-19 or has been asked to isolate by NHS Track and Trace.
If you have any questions or concerns about a workshop you are due to be attending please do get in touch with Agnis: email@example.com
This is a working document and I will continue to update my workshops plans and delivery in line with any new government guidelines here.
This document was last updated on 19th July 2021
Phone Number: 07782147615